- Being Nancy Drew: My Apprenticeship on the 150 Years of Women Project on
- Merriam papers reveal ode to an everyday mammal on
- The Red Fox Population of the Sacramento Valley: Artifact of Manifest Destiny or Endemic Anomaly? Part III on
- The Bone Dagger Discovery on
- The Red Fox Population of the Sacramento Valley: Artifact of Manifest Destiny or Endemic Anomaly? Part I on
Don’t miss out on posts!
Written by Ashley Lucckesi, a third year student studying Public Health and Molecular & Cell Biology, participating in the IMLS, “Strategic Stewardship for Sustaining the Archives of the Museum of Vertebrate Zoology” project. Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve had … Continue reading
This pastoral, picturesque scene of a sun-dappled oak grove is just one image of the UC Berkeley Campus to be found in the MVZ photographic archives. This particular view was taken from the north entrance at the old museum site by Harry … Continue reading